Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jeslene just saw a real life murder!
And of all the locations....

Its in her own apartment....
Kitchen's toilet!

OOOOMG~


....
..
.
.
.






What, Crab lah.
CRAB NIA LAH.
The super crabs lahs.

I just wanted to sound like some cannibals.
Must be all the cannibal cases I read from wikipedia.
Hee.

Anyway, midnight, one of the crabs climbed out again.
This time from the Styrofoam box we placed on top of the toilet bowl.
The Im-not-afraid-of-heights crab climbed out, fell onto the floor and stayed there.

I was trying to sleep when I heard the loud bang.
Saw the crab, and I was like, not again.
Closed the toilet door and left it there.
Next morning, instead of just one, three crabs were out from the box and at one corner of the toilet.


bravery of those crabs.

Never mind, in my stomach soon. =X


Headed out with PeiYun for K-Lunch today.
Disappointing.
Although its only 7bucks per pax, cause of their 5th anniversary,
my darling lunch for oh-so-hungry Jelly didn't come even after several requests.

Peiyun's came first.
That was like 12pm.

Mine?
1.50pm, 10mins before the end of the K-lunch hours.
The person brought in the bill.

"Erh, my rice is not here yet."

2pm, the end of the K-lunch hours.
Staff came in to tell us last song.

"Erh, but my rice STILL haven't arrive leh."

Staff: HUH.


Only then my lunch came.
I have nothing to say.
I felt like it was during the 7th lunar month.
Hungry ghost lah.
Hungry Jeslene, in this case.


PeiYun went to meet Roy.
So I went home alone.
Took a glance at HP guy, went to Tampines Mall to look at handphones.
And woo hoo. I'm home.

--

我想,也许你会偶然经过这里。
所以,生日快乐。

虽然一切都结束了,但我不否认我还抱着一丝希望。
我想你应该知道我在说什么吧。
不过,不重要了。

希望我们友谊长存,你说,是吗?
总有一天,我们会笑着说hello。

=)

No comments: