Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Maybe I don't understand why most of my friends are feeling emotional and unhappy now.

But I am still here, waiting with open arms.
But I also know, that when you feel helpless, you tend to be blinded. Those who reached for you were unseen. That's when you feel rejected and unwanted.

I don't expect anyone to run into my embrace.
I'm not a smile factory either.
I cannot generate enough energy to make you feel better.

But my ear is still attached to my face.

Get it?
=)

Cheerios everyone!

--

On a lighter note, I was informed by Elaine that everyone of us passed the NEWater assesment.

Instead of just presenting in front of the class, the shake-heads people (Peiyun, Tong, Jelly) were instructed to take a tour group each.

All were kids.

I volunteered to be the first to go and I was paired up with Anna, a nice senior guide.
Kids were obedient enough. I sorta like them.
I cannot deal with kids, that's what I thought originally.
But I guess I have my mum's blood after all, she's a teacher.

So overall, the tour for me went just fine, great even.
I quite like this job.


The third tour group, however, was harvoc.
Never seen such messy children before.
They leave scraps and rubbish everywhere they go.
And they scream.
We almost died.


But since I'm still alive.
Let me report.
My results are atrocious.
I may seem unaffected.
But I am.
I just don't want to show it.

I'm not all great, as if I hardly care and results are shit to me.
I have my pride, and its flattened for now.


I won't brood over this.
Its too dumb.
Meanwhile, why not sing a few songs to cheer myself up?
My career is not going to end with my results.
My life target is not to brood over results.

So let us stay happy.
=)

No comments: