Friday, October 12, 2007



Blackie Jelly went swimming today @ Aranda Country Club!
I know I'm black enough.
But hey, there wasn't much sun today.
But I wanna tan my back!
No wonder they say, when you need it, it doesn't come.
Alalala.


Its good to go swimming on a weekday, you hardly see anyone there.
I enjoyed myself with Tong and Maryanne.


Dinner was chicken rice, that I haven't ate for quite some time.
I think I'm getting crazy.
Been eating so so much.


Before I headed home, I delibrately (not so lah, I wanted to buy something as well) walked past hp guy.
He was singing to himself and playing with his lighter.
Sheesh, I tell you, my heart was like, jumping.
Partly cuz this action reminds me of a certain human.


Speaking of lighter, where's mine?
I better go search later.


I think I should stop myself from wondering how he will react when he receive the package.
No matter how he reacts, what's done, is done.
No point brooding over it.


Just saw the news.
Someone wanted to be a thriller writer and for that, he went on to eat humans.
=.=

Feeling good now~
Relaxed and calm.
Put on a mask and watched tv.
Totally relaxing haha.
=)

Edit: Was reading on Cannibalism on Wikipedia when I saw this:

On January 13, 2007, Danish artist Marco Evaristti hosted a dinner party for his most intimate friends. The main meal was agnolotti pasta, on which was topped a meatball made with the artist's own fat, removed earlier in the year in a liposuction operation.



WTH?! O.O

No comments: