Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Okay, so Hui and I were amused by the 'Pets' we are able to 'Keep'.

So i decided to list a few of them out.

Pet tree, its just a small plant in the small container. I heard Mini Toons sell them. But the 'real and original' ones are from push carts. Hmmm.

12.90SGD leh.



Jumping Beans.
Its banned in singapore lah.
But once, they imported the beans in and I bought one at action city in Parkway Parade for 4.90SGD.

Basically, it jumps.
Its a moth worm inside.
And it will turn into moth.
My dad told me to throw the moth away cause the news said it is harmful to the agri in Singapore.

I taped and threw it away. Bye bye moth.
But it was sorta fun lah.


Like the Pet Tree, its a rose in a capsule.
I heard the colourful thingie inside is a mineral gel where the rose can get its nutrients from.
I also heard that for certain pet rose products by other companies, after 6months the rose can be taken out and planted into a pot.

O.o
I thought its supposed to be mini.

Don't eeyer me.
This is the ever so famous Sea-Monkey.
Its sold in SG at toy'r'us.
First, i think its disgusting.

Kids love them, cuz they reproduce.
They even have crowns on their heads (Its just... skin.)
I've played the game, once you have enough money to build them a house, the male and female monkeys will swim into the house and come out with kids.

How to see which is which gender?
The game.... Females wear lipsticks.
Hahahah!

Real life?
Quoted from Wikipedia:
Sea-Monkeys can reproduce both sexually (requiring a male and a female) and asexually. When the eggs are produced, there are fewer males than females, probably because they are not essential for reproduction. Females stop reproducing with the males when the males are too few.

And erh.
They are bacteria-like shrimps.
Why do kids like them?
I saw aquariums selling them.
Its like, 2bucks for a whole bunch of them?
The stores sells like 20bucks.
HAHAHA.



And now, the kids in pre-schs are crazy over marble-like gel balls.
They call them Water Babies.
From what I researched, they are nothing, just for vase decorations.

Kids say the water babies can reproduce (more balls?)
they are alive...? (But they don't need feeding.)

I don't know lah, I'm going to Popular to see.
I saw on the forums that water babies are sold there.
I wonder what's the fuss all about.
Lol.


Very amusing.
Maybe one day they will come out with portable ants and bees and worms...
Mini Jeslene-s and Serena-s.

On and on.
Lalalalala!

No comments: