Monday, October 15, 2007

Random update with no meaning. (Well, not much. lol)
Looked through my phone and found some historical pictures.
Okay, fine, just 2 years old.






These sweeties are Haru(White) and Baka(Black).
Baka is a gift from Yan for my birthday.
Haru, my mum couldn't resist him.

No babies. =(

Quite wasted lah.
I want to see babies like Haru. =(

All of them are in heaven now.
I miss having hamsters.
My dog has only the roaches and lizards to talk to now.


I think i look super ugly 2 years ago. Like, seriously!



Piespiespiespiespies!

I miss baking them too. Auntie Ah Chuang kept pyschoing me to go back and work. Ah, those days when kakas are my only foe and customers are super nice angmohs. LOL!

I told you this is a crap entry.

Crap, not crab hor. The episode over long ago.

XD

No comments: