Friday, October 26, 2007

Just a small update to round it up for the day.

I went to Tampines Mall to accompany Tong to work.
I think I practically tried all the bags there.
Just to stay longer with her.
So romantic.
(Muahahaha)

But anyway, as I set off for home, I received a sms from Hark Music.
Its about the Performing Bands thing.
So, we shall have a meeting next sat, at hark.
I guess this mean its confirmed that this performing band thing will be on the drive!

I just wonder, how they shortlisted the musicians (Guitarists & Keyboardist etc)
Because they had a bands audition quite some time ago.
Hmmm.
Most probably their own students, bah.
=)

Right, so, after the meeting, i guess I wouldn't have time for working anymore.
Which is pretty upsetting.
But well, NEWater plus band.
Enough.


Currently, its 8.52pm.
Work hard, tong!
XD

No comments: