Sunday, October 21, 2007

Overdue events and pictures:


Hiyu Jie treated me to Sakae Sushi Buffet last thursday.
First we encountered an unknown sushi that we've never seen.
We flipped the menu, there's no such thing.

But anyway, we tasted it and it is just Kani aka Crabmeat.
Strange enough, that's the only plate we saw for the whole day.

Second, I was horrified by Hiyu Jie.
She put wasabi into the Cha Soba Sauce.
I almost wanted to faint.
Jelly no no like wasabi.





A trip to Joanne's house...
Jungle, i tell you.

We went to celebrate Joanne's birthday @ Sakae/Hei sushi Whitesands.
Sakae again.
=.=
Okay, had sukiyaki.
Super nice!

Back to the Jungle part.
Why jungle?

2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 snakes and a gecko lizard.
=O

I WANT SNAKES TOO!
They have a tank of crickets waiting to die.
And another lizard in the snake's tank waiting to be eaten.
I told them I wanna adopt the lizard.
But if I adopt the lizard I think no one will ever come my house again.


The cats are havoc.
They run and run, machiam climbing up and down and almost out of the windows.
Cute lah.




Btw, school sucks.
I mean it.
Sighs.



I'm having a headache now.
Cries.

No comments: