Friday, October 26, 2007


To start an entry this way, you require a crazy blogger.
=D


All right, I'm currently at home now, instead of school.
Cause I'm not feeling well (with small intentions of skipping lessons =X)
But I'm really not feeling well!
Please believe me! (Jes flutters her eye lashes)

(Everyone, please take a moment to puke.)


I'm still feeling quite giddy, despite having a long night's sleep.
I dreamt of Sea Monkey.
I dreamt that I was rearing them with tap water when in actual fact they need distilled water.
I think I'm just plain crazy.

I even dreamt of sakura blossoms.

=D




My darling doggy, pictures taken in the kitchen.
Under jaw problem, ya lah.

Speaking of Kitchen.
My mum was telling me yesterday that when she was in the market, she saw aunties (Typical Singaporean aunties) plucking out the stalks of the mushrooms and leaving only the umbrellas of the mushrooms in the supermarket.

For what?

So that when they weigh their packs of mushrooms, its lighter and they can grab MORE~ mushrooms without paying as much~

WAAAAAAA.
Impressive kiasuness lah.
No offense.
I'm just fascinated.

Since you've seen a picture of the dog.
Here's a picture of the owner.


Please proceed to puke.
=D


And this is how pink my browser is.
It wasn't intentional. But when I realized it, its already this pink.
=DDDD


Shall be off to meet Tong later on for dinner.
Hp guy >///<
Hee!

No comments: