Monday, October 29, 2007


As the picture says:
I AM BORED.
Having AOA again. And Mr. Tan is continuing his ramblings. On and on. To be honest I should listen, but I can't seem to find my heart, its running away,
HEEELP!
--
I admit I was very down yesterday.
To think such a dream can affect me this much.
The image kept replaying and I couldn't wipe it outta my brains.
Perhaps I just think too much.
But...
Leave it lah, jes.
=D
--
Sweeties, my friend, Yvonne is doing a SPREE on NEWFUTURE JEANS(Skinnies).
Don't worry lah, she's not from nicespree. If she is, she should be in jail now. =D
If she cheat you all, I hamtam her, she's sitting beside me right now.
=D


*free reg postage for purchase above 5 piece*
Order will be send every
10 orders!

$27 each for SIZE 25-27
$29 each for SIZE 28-30

Black, White, Grey, Chilli Red, Turquoise Green & Electric Blue.
All colour are avaliable unless OOS.

(money will DEFINITELY be refunded if colour or size are OOS)



For more details:

http://girls-love-shopping.blogspot.com/

=D

--

Sorrie la, Advertising for her. =D

I think my nose dropping out.
Cannot stop sniffing.
Disgusting lahs.

XD

No comments: