Saturday, September 15, 2007



Sian ah.
Early in the morning kanna pang seh-ed.
No kbox.
I wanna sing also cannot.
I just take it as heaven wants me to rest my voice today ba.


I kajiao-ed ahtong (Note: Super pretty slim ah tong =D) up to pei me in the afternoon.
Cause I'm all dressed up already, just want to go out no matter what.


We headed to Tampines 201 there to walk see.
Well well well...
All rights lah. Hahaha.
Alot of students mugging in Macdee's. O lvls, o lvls.
What was I doing during O Lvls?
Slack?
Ya hor....


So to be more cheapo, we walked around in search of cheap things hahaha.
Okay lah.
I saw the jellies again.
Sick.
On our way to Tampines Mall, we stopped to entertain ourselves in the fitness corner.
We had quite some bo liao fun lah.
After sweating, erh, we ate ice cream.
=X
I tried the jelly thingie carissa ate.
Well, it doesn't taste obscene lah.
HAHAHAHA.

Slacked for quite sometime.
Then i led tong through different estates and all the way to central area.
Walked around feeling restless.
HAHA.

Okays.
That's it.
My day like that lohs.
Carissa scaring me with ghost encounters.
Sick.


I had a weird dream last night.
I dreamt that Tong and I went for an interview in a factory-liked place.
Then we were asked to sit on a metal plate.
Then all of a sudden, tong was flattened by a fallen metal cylinder.
She turned 2D sia. Qing piao piao de.
I was thinking in the dream, maybe can use hot water to de-flat her.


Then I sms-ed ze to ask if he got cheap durian mooncakes for sale.
Wa lao.
Of all things, DURIAN mooncake.


BAAAAAAAH.

No comments: