Sunday, September 09, 2007


Okay, I did study.

I really did.

But look at the picture and You will realise, my heart simply flew.


Scrolled through the msn list.

Over 300people.

But I couldn't bring myself to trouble anyone.

My friends are all mugging hard, don't wanna disturb.

Those who are not, they are all not a mood better than mine.

Some I called, not around.



I should stop depending on others to sooth my emotions.



I finally tried calling.

I gathered all my courage and pride.

But the continuous dial tone is as good as a deafening silence.

I hung up.

I hoped for the whole freaking day I'll get a call back.

Well, nothing.

I was just wishing for it.



Closed my eyes, cried.


Sighs.

I got over it, but not the after effects.

If no one ever pick up the phone on the other line, the aftermath won't even start.

If it doesn't start, how to end, right.



Ramblings.

Blabbering.

Ignorations accepted.

No comments: