Monday, November 26, 2007

Advertlets Campaign~



Uh-huh, I agree. LOL.

Advertlets, Advertlets.

You've seen the Advertlets wizard in blogs and you've seen them rotating advertisements and sometimes you drool over the food (Manhattan Fish anyone?)

Exactly what is Advertlets about?

Well, I shall quote from their slogan: "Putting the 'bling' in 'blogging'.
Of course bling doesn't mean diamonds and crystals that you stick on your phones and such.
But its something related - $$ The Chi-king.
It’s a known fact that money earns you diamonds, yeah? (Jeslene grins)


I didn't join Advertlets the first time I saw it on a friend's blog. To be honest, I was skeptical about how much it could bring me. After all, my blog is just a personal space for venting and sometimes recommendations for my friends.

But soon after I saw the Advertlets wizard (Dears, look to your right, did you see the advertisements? To the right on your screen, don't have to turn your head to the right okay.) I was convinced by my friend, Yvonne that this really does work.


So I decided to give it a try.
It’s free to join, anyway.
Why not? I thought.

I like Advertlets, I really do.
I mean, who doesn't like someone who gives money to you, right? =D
But I like their advertising system. It’s very sleek and all, and sometimes I get really entertained by staring at the advertisements.

(Jeslene drools at Manhattan Fish)

Right, let me hand you one more reason to join.

Advertlets just got a huge job (bravo, guys!), and they are going to have a huggggeee campaign from 27th November 2007, which is tomorrow, especially for Singaporean Advertlets bloggers.

How huge?
You'll be paid according to the number of unique visitors to your blog.

Aye, super good.

SOOOO!

Come, come, come, and join Advertlets! (click!)

=DD

No comments: