Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Not much interesting things these days.



I was only facinated about how scary mummies look like.


And pissed off about how the trishaw uncle was treated by British Tourists.



But well, I'm here to ponder about responsibility of online sellers.
My friend, Yvonne (known as peiyun on my links, check her blog out) bought something from a quite known online blog shop.



I actually didn't want to list the shop up. But let's just take this as a review for blog shops.


Its Shoplykmad.




My friend, like I mentioned, bought something from a spree they were holding. But instead of sending the item as soon as the seller received it, she didn't


She waited for 4 whole months.
Nothing came.
She sent several emails to the seller regarding the item she bought.

everytime, she was replied with "I'm sending it soon"




Up till now.
It seriously made me wonder about the seller's responsibility about this matter.
You sell something, you are responsible of informing your buyers the item status.
Its nothing too difficult and it earns trust.



Maybe you all can stand up for her and say she's still rather young, 15years old to be exact.
But you are in a business, small online business, you are expected to hold responsibility.


If your items for the previous sprees have not arrive, don't bother going on and start another spree.


I know I sound harsh. But I know I wouldn't want to wait for my spree items for a freaking 4 months with excuses from the seller that the items have not arrived after 4 months.





Feeling really tired right now.
I LS-ed from midnight till 3am.
My tummy still hurts.
I hate AOA.
SNORES.

No comments: