Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to My MUMMY!
Shh, cannot tell her age, later she feed me to my dog.


After the family tradition (so kua zhang) of singing both English and Chinese Birthday song, My mummy happily cut the fruit/mango cake.

Man, super nice.
16bucks nia.
Homemade.
Woohoo.




Thanks tong, who accompanied me to Singapore General Hospital to check if I'm pregnant visit my grandmother.

Glad to see she's quite all right!
She said she's getting out of the hospital tomorrow.
Mum told me, actually no, she just insisted.
Aiyo.


Anyway, I have something to complaint about.
Tong and I were walking towards outram train station, when we saw the shuttle bus driving towards a block near us.
So wanting to hitch a ride, tong and I walked towards the front of the line, intending to wait till all the people in the line to get up first before we do.

This woman, practically HOWLED at us to "GO QUEUE UP BEHIND GO QUEUE UP!" in a very very rude manner, not to mention LOUD, her arms fencing us away like we would pounce at the passengers.


COME ON LAH MDM!
We did NOTHING.
If you thought we are trying to cut the queue, would you mind asking politely like a civilized human?
Especially when we have no freaking intention to cut the queue?
WE HAVE MORALES OKAY.


Wth.

Cools, Jelly, Cools.
*Jeslene does taichi.*


On a lighter note, I saw another bf shirt.
=X


Oh, I was telling adrian last night about the cheaters on phone.

Me: Ya, like that lo.
Adrian: I think if I get this kinda call, I'll play a prank.
Me: Like what?
Adrian: You know, when they do survey, say you are the founder of some big shot company. Act rich. Then when they say you won prize money, tell them you have too much money already. And you hate money. Ask them to donate to the charity.
Me: ...But they will tell you to deposit money first so that they can get money to SG.
Adrian: Donate to the Hong Kong charity, or wherever their location is loh.



...


Took this on tuesday, Daughter's fac wu gui and my teh susu. =D


Lalalalala.
That's it.
No more liao.

XD

No comments: