Wednesday, November 07, 2007

LALALALALALA!
AOA!
AOA!

--

Actually, I sorta forgot what I wanted to blog.


I think its something to do with nicespree...
Oh ya, Please go to Peiyun's blog at my links there...
Because theres a picture of the nicespree scam cheaters.
Wasted, lah.
The girl is very pretty.


I left my phone in The Central @ Clark Quay, in one of the cafes.
Peiyun lah, she took my bag away, then I was running after her.
So the phone was on the table, left alone there.
Acty, none of PY's biz.
Im careless.
=X


I was on the train towards Tampines, @ Eunos already, when I realised my phone wasn't with me.
Yanting was totally shocked, at both my reaction (I think i was super calm) and my carelessness.
We took a cab back to Clark Quay *I dun wanna take a train back!*
Then a trin back home, same old routine.
Heng someone picked the phone up.
It was the store manager, Ken of Da Pai Dang.
=D They have very nice chicken rice.


I just blogshopped again.
Well, it was a good deal, 13bucks for a white tunic.
Somemore, the seller was willing to discount 2bucks cuz it was a fast deal.
Which makes it 11bucks inclusive of postage.
=DD
Super happy.


So currently, I have 2 items waiting to arrive.
My newfuture skinnies from Peiyun, and the tunic.
Shopping make females happy.
I suppose its female hormones.

Have to start my work soon.
If not Mr Tan will chop my head off.
I sure u guys dun wanna see my head rolling around in the blog.
Hallowen is over yeah?


Have got pictures coming up, soon.
Need to edit them.

Tatas!

No comments: