Thursday, November 08, 2007

I feel like a pig right now.
Super full with sushi in my tummy.


Happy Deepavali!

Its a family day today for me.
My family and I went out for lunch @ Jack's Place, my dad's favourite location for steak.
We were running late, so when we reached Parkway Parade, the restaurant was sooo crowded.
Waited for like 25mins for our food to arrive. =\

Headed to Bugis next to visit my grandma.
She was feeling really unwell recently.
She could hardly walk, and she said its the gen (vein, ah?) on her feet.
=(
My uncle will bring her to the chinese doctor tomorrow.
She don't wanna go to hospital for check up.
Sighs.


Shopping @ Bugis proved to be death on a public holiday.
The road that lies between Bugis Junction and Bugis streets were so so so crowded.
I waited for three traffic lights just to cross one road.


There was a guy who was giving out flyers there.
He was quite funny lah.
He gave my brother and I a flyer each, and he explained "for different gender one!"
Its a hair salon's flyer.
And so, we were stuck there waiting for the traffic light, and when its finally our turn to go, he looked at us and said "Bye bye! Bye bye!"

Stunned.


I bought a silk material top.
20bucks.
Ouch.
Impulse.
I quite like it though.

Some overdued pictures...




The chocolate and strawberry cup cakes are mine, and tong's.
Carrie bought it for us, as belated birthday cakes.
VERY belated, considering our birthdays are in september.
But deeply appreciated, carrie!

Giant hug!
I will give you more free Jeslene massages!


On Tuesday, lunch at Da Pai Dang in The Central, Clark Quay.
The place where I left my phone. =(
And the place where I found my phone.
Muahaha.

That's the chicken rice set, $5 for all.



I didn't draw this.
You wanna guess who did?



My daddy.
He drew it with a blue colour pencil which my cousins threw on the floor.
I have a very... erh, creative daddy.

--

Gosh, I wonder why I'm so tired.
I slept at 8.20pm yesterday, and didn't wake until 12 hours later.
I think my battery life is 12hours.

*YAWNS*

There is S & W tomolo.
AISH.

No comments: