Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today is...
Weird.
Entertaining.
Shopping.


Yeah, I guess that's about it.
To make things short, my day runs along the words 'recruitment', 'Esplanade', 'Marina Square', and '11 Sushi'.

COUGH.


After which, the gaga girls went SHOPPING at Marina Square!
Gosh, all the temptations there!
I fell in love with a White, Plain long boyfriend shirt with black glossy buttons.
But it's so expensive lah, 49bucks.


Anyone selling white boyfriend shirt with black buttons, and long enough to be worn as a mini dress?
Below 25bucks?
=(


But anyways, bought friends rings with Daughter.
Its adorable.
Anne and Tong (Pong YP, this shall be the new name on your isetan name tag) bought the same ones.

And a slogan shirt.
Ahh.
Satisfied.


Am aiming the lips smackers.
Daughter ordered for me already.
Muahahahahaha.


Pictures:




I looks tired, terrible and fat. But this is the only picture that all of us are in.
The others all Daughter's face cut into half.

The Ti Gong bo Bor Bi her.


Humans do turn insane once in a while.


And the slogan tee I bought!
I dare say no one will object when this title is given to me.
MUAHAHAHA.




Last but not least, the less tired Jelly Lee.


But now I am tired.
SNORES.
Waiting for tong to come online to send me the Giant teh susu pic.
AISH.
Sky drop le lah, she's still not online!

No comments: