Friday, November 23, 2007



Well well,
Happy happy you-are-19th day, baby.
Mummy loves you loads!
Hope u like the bunny bolster.
=)
I'm sure it wouldn't rape you and make you pregs. =D


Lunch and celebrations at Marche, Vivo City. (above pic is in sch canteen, not marche lah.)
Yun and I had Salmon fillet.
Expensively Yummy.



Crepes~ I'm hungry again.


Marche Cow.
No, I didn't rape it, its a female.


After which, we went for some feet dipping session in the rooftop water garden.
Siao char bos, they were.
They splashed water at each other, screaming and all.
Heng I was unharmed.

Ti gong bor bi me.

Had some chase-arounds in Toys'r'us.
And somemore walking around, and headed home.

Sounds short, but that was from 12pm to 4pm.


Tong was nodding off to sleep on the train.
She kept me awake.
Muahaha.

*runs from tong*

--

I heard there's something called 'Airsex'.
It actually means having imaginary sex with an imaginary partner.
You know, humping the air?

There's a airsex competition clip in youtube, and to win, you must have the best sex-with-air techniques.
The champion, is ironically, still a virgin.

--

The end.

No comments: