Sunday, November 04, 2007


I know I haven't been updating.

I have no excuses for that.
I wasn't busy.
I just don't feel like updating.

Anyway, this is a venting entry.
Pardon me.

I know what's wrong with me, actually.
I should just blame myself for being over-sensitive about certain things.
Sometimes, just a simple sms from me can reveal how I feel.
But I think she didn't get what I meant.
If that certain person didn't know how I feel, I'm helpless.


I miss that daily phone call.
That voice asking about my day and told none of his.
I have no courage to take any initiatives.
I wish I had.


I see lesser of my smiles these days.
And I apologise to my babes in school for drifting away now and then.
Please try to bring me back to reality, okay?
I can't be drifting forever.

--

Anyway, I've just signed the contract of agreement for Hark's Performing Team.
I see the need for commitment, and I'm willing.
Performance opportunities will be given every once or twice in a month.
I'm glad.

Although I don't sound like I am.

Seeing the vocalists from the competition, yesterday, cheered me.
Thanks Carissa, for sparing some time to chat with me.
You made my day brighter.
Hearing Aaron's voice helped too.
Seeing Tong made it even better.

At least I'm not alone.

I will cheer up.
I know I will.
If I don't, I'm a big fat coward.

No comments: