Sunday, November 25, 2007

Very random post today.

Basically I slacked the whole day off.
Uh, okay, not literally, I did do project.
I almost wanted to head for movies alone.

I WANNA WATCH ENCHANTED!
But weekends movies... Eh... LOL.
Too expensive, lah.
You can see there's a trailer thing at the side of my blog.
Go see!
Been anticipating to watch it ever since like, september.
Shall drag tong they all!


Random pictures with the random post.




Cornetto rocks. LOL
The free disc is a little disappointing too.
I was expecting it to be like, at least a VCD, a DVD.
But it was just a disc that works in only Windows PCs.
Resolution and sound is quite bad too.
=(

But ice cream rocks.
Mum bought the cookies and sweet dreams.
Sweet, indeed.
Now i feel like eating the jelly pop. =X


The picture is really blur, and I'm sorry for that.
These are lip balms and lip glosses.
Cheap enough, SGD1.50 for each.. Strawberry flavored.

--

Basically, I'm done with updating.
I know, its quite a boring post.
I just wanna update something to keep me from drowning in boredom.

Darn Tong, Biao Bai is not in my head.
"Boy you make me so shy~ Everytime you walk by~"
........
EEEE.


Saw Olinda Choo from Singapore Idol in Tampines Mall today.
Slim lah, she.
LOL.

No comments: