Saturday, March 20, 2010

Well,
I was bored.
I'm waiting for BF to knock off,
and I'm a little lazy, so I don't wanna pack my clothes for tomorrow's chalet yet.

So I played with online photo effects and came out with stupid stuff:


Like, my son & daughter.




Got the site from Belle (http://www.makemebabies.com)
You guys can go check it out,
those without partners, you can make babies with Brad or Angelina.
LOL.

I didn't try any celebrities,
cause my only idol is my bf.
Come, awwwwwwwww with me!

HAHAHA!



Okay, then I went over to http://www.photofunia.com for other stuff:
\


Including a poster...


And a random stranger drinking whiskey and staring at my pictures like I'm his dead hamster or something.


Their Lomo grainy effect...


And they made me feel like Bill.
A 100USD Bill.







Right.
Yeah thats it.
HAHAHA.



I'm excited for chalet tomorrow!
And I'm totally hooked on Leaking's dslite again.
She has got Pokemon Diamond Ver and I spent 1 hour on it.
And I got myself a German Shepard on Nintendogs and named it Jelly.

A little retarded to call out "Jelly! Jelly!" to a game machine though.





CHALET!

Yaaaaaaaaaayness!

No comments: