Monday, March 01, 2010




Insecurities.

Which woman, attached, married, in love.
Whether they are straight, Bi, or lesbian.

Tell me, which woman don't feel that insecurity at least once in their relationships?

I recently have friends who got attached.
3 of them.
All of them told me they felt insecure even though they know their men love them.

So I said,
Throughout those 9 months of being attached to BF,
I am STILL, insecure.

We just had a major fight about this issue yesterday.
The usual, Jealousy.
I do not like it when another female takes another look at him (ONE LOOK IS ENOUGH OK!)
I do not like it when he looks at another female. (tell me, who does?)
I do not like it when another female touches him, be it a featherlight poke.
Unless you're his mother, his sister, or at the very least someone I know.

And being the very stubborn Jeslene Lee, i defended my points with:

"Will you like it if YOU are in my shoes?"
"Would you like it if I allow other men to do the same?"

And ta-dah. the fight just fired up.

Honestly, I never wanted to build the tension up.
But it felt like, to get my point straight at an enraged man, I had to yell it back.

Gosh I know!
I know jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins!

I do understand,
He knows what he is doing,
But I just can't help my mood from dropping.
Urgh.



But butbutbutbutbut, if this can help a little,
I was in PMS mood.
PMS + JEALOUSY + YELLING = BOOMZ!

*Heaves a huge sigh*


I am possessive lah okay, I admit laaaaaaaah.
What to do when I love this guy so much, I wanna swallow him whole!

But anyway.
The whole saga ended with "Sorry lah b."


I also sorry lah.
Just didn't say only.
Wait for you to come home and look at my blog lah okay!
I lovelove you deepdeep like goreng pisang alibaba japanglang okay!


Tell me, how not to get jealous please.
I need to like, have some good lessons about it.

I think I need temper management too.

Hmm..

And PMS stopper.



I just hope I can stop being so insecure sometimes.





Maybe women are indeed more emotional.
Shrugs.

No comments: