Saturday, February 27, 2010

BF and I went out on a erh, scientific date!

Hahahaha.
Ok, we went to the Science Centre lah.
Since the ticket price is cheap, and its near his place (BF stays in Boonlay & Science Centre is at Jurong East)

Cheapo Jeslene got the tickets for $5.40 instead of $6 due to Safra card.




This moving, tail wagging, eyes twitching TREX is HUGE.
If its really this size, we dai.

It wasn't very crowded on a weekday,
but thanks to the weekday, there were alot of rowdy students.
They laugh like a maniac, really.
If the noise level is still acceptable, I won't complaint but...

The little kids there were loud too but man in comparison they are kittens.


This is you door to Avatar.
Nah.

Its an Ice Wall!
And pretty cold too.



I just thought this was erh... funny.
Cause of the erhhh residue coming out of human beings.

LOL.



BF played this and got a high score.
Me?

13points heeheeheeh!


Reminder, I'm still in the Science Centre.


I swear that's a stone fish.
Really.
It has a tail!
There's another one at the back and it has a tail too.

I don't know where's the eyesmoughtfinwhatever.


Ah B's paradise = Fishes.


Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmph.



I is a pufferfish.


Some crab whose tank of water is freezing cold.
So cold, the aircon created a mist on its tank.
Which means, tank is colder than aircon.
Woolala.



That's BF's palm under the metal pins.
Honestly a little disgusting.
And the texture you will feel after pushing your palm against it is eeeeyer.



BF and I went on TV!


Here's a very excited newscaster.
Well erh, he looked like he's gonna throw the whole table over.



Me: "B AH DON'T ANBENG HERE!"

BF: "Okay, okay."



Notice my legs looked very huge?

Cause I tripped and sprained my ankle.
It swelled so I had to use more strength to drag myself around.
Those, muscles showing =.=

It always happens!

BF said: "HOW COME YOU FELL AGAIN!"
He said when he turned around suddenly I'm on the ground.
I tripped over the carpeted floor =(
I now have a swollen ankle and bruised knees.

Pei Yun called and heard I sprained my ankle.
Her reaction was: Not again NIANG!




Huge soap screen!
I blew it and it burst on bf's face HAHAHAHAHA!



1 day old chicks!
Awwwwwww!



HISSING SIEW KEONGS!


Sound exhibition, and as you might guessed, ALOT OF NOISE!




BF and I took a bus back home and he rubbed his basketballer medicated stuff on me.
Kept asking me if I can head home alone cause he had bball that night.

But then again no worries,
I sprained my ankle for like 5 times already.
The last time was 1 day before my 21st.
HAHAHAHA.



Right.
I think I'm just clumsy.

No comments: