Saturday, February 20, 2010

Got photos from my uncle!
So here comes another flood of random pictures on Reunion & CNY day 1!




I look like crap but this picture's funny.
I have two phones, one in each hand!
One is my cousin, Cheryl's lol.



Tada, the owner.


My niang, and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her.
=DDD

We'revery close, like sisters lol.
BF is super close to her as well!



Our little star =D




Family picture!


Eh...
Whao.
LOL.





Sherry jiejie, Me & Mummy.
Sherry jie is an expert on chinese herbs stuff.
I asked her about menses cramps, she said its better not to take chicken before menses cause they inject hormones into the chickens these days, thus increasing cramps.
&, rose tea helps!


(I rmb carrie ever got me a pack of roses for menses cramps <3) canto =".=" onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjPZOLY6VVKL1WmnT_pbz30N19yicXnw5Vpmpqp92zlIWoe_utOu0eyMzEof8UMtJcn6mh7kxVoWZ6h24k9Frq8N8IyF6EBp6dSGm0Yw6QOrK9aA-bZYwMzWm3PTeqE12F0nZ4-/s1600-h/P1050443.JPG">Behind the camera, all of us were trying darn hard to get issac's attention.
My mum was singing, my aunt was dancing, I was doing some weird expression.




Another family photo!


Well, that's it.

I fell sick, tummy upset, sorethroat.
It happens every year during CNY.
Sigh.




On a sidenote,

Let's all cherish the ones you love.

Just felt like saying it.

=)

No comments: