Wednesday, February 24, 2010



Before anything, here's an advert!

Clearance! Trades welcomed!
Starting from $5 onwards!

Please head to http://thejaspe.livejournal.com
For moooooooooooooooore stuff (those on collage is like, tio of the iceberg can)
Both Tong's and Mine!

=D

Friends can nego one la.

=DD

--



One thing happened yesterday,
actually I didn't want to talk about it.

Cause whatever is done, is done.
But a close friend encouraged me to.
She was enraged, lol, sorta?

There's this person who lied to a friend of mine,
and well, he admitted it.

I could have just screenshot the conversation,
but I would rather not.
he is not worth the publicity on my blog.

The story is too long,
but in summary,
She thought I did something wrong with him.

Yup.
And yesterday, he talked to me on msn.
I forgot to block him, only deleted the contact.
And when I said, you know what you did.

He said: Chill man! You did one, I did one too.
The only thing I did is msn, cause of a mutual friend.
I did nothing with him, even when at that point of time, I was flirting around.

That was before Sky, the BF came along.

So I told him,
Whatever people's perspectives are, is their business.
But mind your own backside, bastard.
You'll soon meet your own karma.



I don't know how to mend that broken friendship.
Because what's done is done.
We each have our own faults.


My life is good now.
I have a BF who loves me more than anything else, even when I kept whining.
I have my friends who love me cause I'm just that sarcastic.
I have my family, who loves me, my BF and my friends altogether.

So, this is the last mention of this case.
For that friend who used to be close to me:
I truly wish you happiness.
I don't know why I was so sarcastic towards your situation,
I was brooding over the whywherewhenwhathow that fucked up case happened.
but I know with your current loves, this is behind you as well i hope.
I don't know if we'll ever be friends again,
I don't even know if you'll read this and know its you.
But sincerely, really, I apologise for the faults I have.
Stay happy yea!



I promised my friend it'll be a short entry but eh guess I've got so much to say!

Had a chat with BFF Gab & he cracked me up.
Told him BF and I were wondering if he's alive over Jap Food lol.

A morning call with BF makes my entire day brighter.
A simple sms from him makes me feel so so so loved.
A kaya toast with half boiled eggs makes me wanna exclaim shiawaseeeeeeeee!

Yayness to my loves.

No comments: