Monday, February 01, 2010 | 9:56 AM | 0 comments


Love this picture, though Bingo looks very erh... Unshaven?
My uncle took this picture for us =D


January was a rooooooooar122436589739247$%^&R^$(*).

Bad month for me.
All the crap came up and I screamed about everything.

Now Feb is here,
BF is at work,
CNY is 14 days away,
Valentine's is 14 days away.

Time to bake muffins for loves,
and get down to my Vday present for BF <3


I is now hungry.
I shall go cook food.
Udon udon here I come!






What?
This is just a filler entry XD

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥