Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Blogging to make myself happier:








Hamster galore!







Dressed up with florals & mad love gladiator sandals.
Don't ask me why I look so fat, I didn't bother to ps them, hence the lighting and double chins.

I'm trying to think of other stuff to wear with my gladiators.
Seems like Jeans/Shorts can make it.

I love floral prints so much,
Even my umbrella is flowery:





Women, when they get hysterical about something, they get hysterical.
I'm crazy about florals.
I don't know why either.

Maybe its just the springtime feeling getting into me.





And about what happened yesterday,
all I can say,

treasure the trust given to you.

Risk breaking it, you'll regret.

&

I should control my temper.
It was non-existent until I got very agitated.
But when it appears I can hardly control it.

I'll work on it.


Lastly,
I'm sorry.

No comments: