Monday, May 31, 2010

I've always thought:

Jeslene isn't a good cook.


Cream Pasta

But sometimes I just realise,
I can cook one!

And those who've tried my stuff are still alive & kicking, I swear.

Pan Fried Chee Cheong Fan

But recently,
I ran out of ideas on what to cook.

When i think of cooking its usually cause of the following reasons:

  1. I have no money to eat out.
  2. I am too lazy to eat out, or pack back.
  3. There are overnight food that can be reheated or recooked.
  4. Someone is hungry and doesn't want instant noodles.

So when I have no ingredients, I end up eating instant noodles lah.


Pan Fried Mee Tai Mak with overnight roasted duck lol

My mum have this habit to tell me she has this and that
(and for the picture above, she had one big pack of mee tai mak for dunnoe what reasons.)

THEN!
She just expects me to cook up a storm.
So I guess that's how I end up always cooking without any help.

Its amazing I'm still alive, and not poisoned.



Baked Potatoes w Cheese

I hope BF still wants to marry me after reading this entry.





I fell sick again.
The previous flu hasn't recovered, and now another one came and attacked me.

Sniff.

No comments: