Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I DON'T LIKE FULL DAYS!
Why must we run from one place to another~!!?
One lesson at Unicampus and another at douby campus?
JUST ONCE PLACE ENOUGH LO!


I really am running out of energy.
No wonder they say the more drained you are, the more emo you get.
I'm feeling the emo bug soon.


2 hours break spent with one less person, dear nana.
Was driven to Clementi to have Botak Jones by Gillbert.
Shared the fish & chips and Cajun Chicken with Kathy & Vaal.
Not too bad, we kept dropping food on the floor though haha.




Bert Bert.



Jones, jones...



Kathy and I, while on the car.

Driven back to PS...
And sashayed back to class at 230, when lessons start at 2pm.
My eyes threatened to close.
I was THAT tired.
I hardly fall asleep during lessons even if I was darn drained. (hor carrie)
But today......
I want to sleep.



Love the ladies nevertheless.
I know it has no link with what I just written in the above paragraph.
Heh.

Think I'm getting uglier.



Cannot already. I need to sleep.
Gdnites.

No comments: