Monday, June 01, 2009

I'm lazy.
I'm back from Pulau Ubin, but somehow I'm feeling so tired and washed out everyday, I wake with a headache.


Currently, I have a neckache, leg ache, arm ache, headache.
Aches.


I went to visit Sky's relatives with him at Gombak yesterday.
Its his cousin's one month.
Conclusion of the trip was: Kids are cute, to a certain extent.

Haha.
He kept getting questioned about when he would be getting married.
And then he, like a receptionist, directed the question to me.
Roar.


Oh,
I went to Food Expo last night.
PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA!


Food was good though my favourite Okonomiyaki is a bit watery.


I'm lazy to update about my pulau ubin trip.
So, perhaps later in the afternoon.
I just woke up.
So gotta start up my body system.


I get to see bf four days in a row =D
I'm a happy girl~

No comments: