Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Happy monthsery baby!

In times I really hope I could shrink and disappear, knowing always I've disappointed you.
I get really depressed when I know you're angry with me.
But that all burns down to one reason.

"Because no one else matters more than you in my heart."

I want to sharpen myself,
just so that I'll make you proud.
I know I'm a woman with few qualities.
A mild temper that doesn't flare when its needed.
A silly mind that doesn't turn sharp when the time comes.
Tons of excuses and whats not.

So thank you,
for still loving this stupid woman.
for letting her know, she's yours.
for the big heart to forgive her stupidity.
For the endurance to accept who she is.

There's no other words to describe how much you mattered to me.

So,

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.


TiAmo.

No comments: