Wednesday, October 28, 2009 | 12:16 AM | 0 comments

Why do I always tio paparazzi-ed by Leaking Lee?




Anyway, just a short shout out to tell people Jeslene is still alive and very much kicking.
She's really loved and she's gonna go Party World with Carissa tomorrow.
Baby said I haven't been singing for a long time and told me to go ahead =D

Baby I love you!

YES I haven't been singing!
Music's my element and well, I'll burst if I don't sing.
And to add to it, its my karaoke khaki Carissa!


Mad happy like a hysterical hamster.



I is missing my hubby again!
LALALALA!

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥