Sunday, October 04, 2009


Life's been colourful for me.
Nope, I didn't head to anywhere special.
Nope, didn't shop recently either.

I've been spending time with loved ones.

After reading one disaster after another, I feel blessed to be right here, in Singapore.
*Nods*


Spent my weekend with Mum and Baby.
VIvo-ed, Daiso-ed, LongJohn-ed, Pet-safari-ed.

Yup.


I spent the whole of my Sunday with Baby.
Managed to catch some of Fann & Chris's wedding.
SO SO SWEET!
Chris Lee is so so sweet to fann!
Awwwwwwwww~

Snuggled and slept the whole afternoon away.
Yes, we really slept the whole afternoon.
In the aircon, under comfy blankets and with each other's warmth =)
And headed back to my place for delicious dinner at night.

My mum's a genius in cooking.
Cereal Prawn, Sweet&Sour pork, White Radish soup.
WOOHOO!




Baby, and the butt of my dog.
HAHA.


Disturbing him.
He was reading newspaper.
I was so so interested in the topless carwash thing.
I wonder if I would get jealous if it was my bf who got that carwash.

Honestly I w0uld lah.
I don't have flat tummy.
BUT i got my own assets okay!

Like... erh... flabby arms...
Oh well.




The durian cake, the boyfriend and the terrible crocodile thriller showing on channel 5.

I no no like thrillers.
Scared the hell outta me.
Yes I is a cowardice.


I once watched Final Destination on the request of my friends.
And I ended up closing my eyes and blasting my mp3.
But I don't want to waste my money so I opened my eyes ever so occasionally to see a head chopped off or something.


=.=



I need a comedy yo.

Weekend's coming to an end but I'm looking forward to the next already!
Fishing!
LALALA!

Feeling loved <3

Something IMO:

Sure,
people would say, being single meant freedom.
You can do anything, flirt, play, and make sure your life is full of excitement.
That life of drink, drank, drunk without a care.

But I can tell you.
Stability is all I need.
I had that single life.
And that made me appreciate what I have now even more.
I didn't lose my freedom,
and I gained another person who cares for me more than anything else.

Of course, you're free to say:
"Jes your blog's so boring! Just love love love love! Not the least bit interesting."

But allow me to shoot this back at you:

I've been blogging for 7 years.
Every entry marks every little thing in my life.
Don't expect me to act single when I'm lovingly attached.


=)

No comments: