Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jeslene kept whining about having no events or photos to update about...

BUT FINALLY SHE DOES!

*Grand music echos through*

Oh well, nothing much actually.
Haha!
But gonna update nonetheless.


I spent my Friday with dear Xuan for shopping in Orchard -> Bugis!
Was really comfy with her, though we meet like what, 1 year once? HAHA!
We roamed Takashimaya in search for a birthday present for my mum.
Would be there again this coming Friday to get it! =D

Had 'Dinner/Lunch' inTaka Basement:





Chicken Nuggets & Chips.


Fish & Chips.

We crapped all the way from Orchard to Bugis.
Haha!
Xuan then parted ways with me as she was going to Hell-loween @ Downtown, so I met Leaking up for dinner!



Sakae!
Yes Xuan, after talking about Jap food, I craved for Sakae hohohoho!


I spent the whole of my Saturday with my wife and hubby.
Leaking & BF haha =D






Before I headed out - and the heels BF bought for me for our 1st monthsery =)
Basic tees are what I choose to wear nowadays.
Too lazy to dress up you see.



And tons of people told me my new glasses suited me more.
BF chose the frame for me after I told him I wanted square frame.
So now he's really proud of himself cause so many people complimented on it.


Anyway,
Leaking and I brought lunch for BF at his workplace,
then the both of us roamed Anchorpoint.
Tons of people lining up outside Secret Recipe cause they were having 50% off their cakes.
I wasn't shocked cause I saw that line at Tampines One yesterday.

Slacked the remaining 2 hours off at BF's workplace before we bus-ed to Clementi to get water plants.

So behold, the improvised version of BF's Planted Tank!




Before: Simple, but a lil empty.


After, more plants and efforts!
I thought it looked pretty =))


BF sent me home and is most probably reaching Boon Lay soon haha!
ILY B!


I'm super duper tired now.
(Glances at BF)

No more energy to type further!
November would be exciting =D

Malaysia trips, Prawning, Palau Ubin, Mum's Birthday, Nephew's 1st month...


Till then!

No comments: