Friday, October 09, 2009

Its been three days since I last blogged!

But I've got no photos, no nothing to share.
Haven't been heading out alot.
So I tend to laze on the photo taking.
Tomorrow, okay!

I'll be fishing at Pasir Ris with Baby.

Was out with Vaal & Kathy on wednesday.
Had dinner at Jap Village at Cathy, before we went to PS for a walk.
Got myself 2 etude nail polishes, one red one pink.
Even BF say it was cheap haha.

I headed home soon after due to curfew,
and MeganFox and Peace sister went clubbing.

HAHA.


Spent my Thurs at BF's workplace, then to my place for dinner.

Would be having diner with Leaking and Tong in the evening.
So now...
I shall slack.

Maybe I should boil some eggs and then do tuna mayo on egg.
Lunch.
Hmmmm!


HAHA!

Edited at 2.13pm:


I REALLY WENT TO COOK! hhahahaha!





I peeled one and it wasn't hard enough so I just threw it back in.



2 eggs, and Ayam Brand Mayo Tuna light.


Dig the yorks and smash it with the tuna!



Then use the egg white as a base.

MmmmMmMmMmM~


I'm full now!
But due to mayo guiltiness, I downed a cup of Chinese Tea hahaha!

XD

No comments: