Friday, November 20, 2009

Tong said she waited till she rotted for me to update.
HOHOHO!

Grow mushrooms, tong! XD


(Somehow my music player knows I'm gonna write an entry now, it started playing clubbing songs.)




YO MAN!
After years, my parents finally went to the ZOO!

(And also to bring Dongling the OrangUtan, Jeslene the Baboon and Tong the Penguin, home.)




Erh, no that's not my mum or dad.
HAHA!

The very last time we went as a family was like...
maybe 5 or 6 years ago.
Life is hectic yea.

My family use to go to places of interest often when we were younger.
We still hang out together during public holidays but not as much as before.
I remember me dropping a disposable camera into the Small Clawed Otters enclosure!
LOL.

I recalled my mum being very angry but she admitted to me that day:

"That camera is for you to have fun, so drop or not, never mind one lah."

SO I TIO SCOLDED THAT TIME FOR NOTHING!
Oh my traumatized young soul.
HAHA.





My music player really loves me.
Cause now when I'm gonna describe Ah Meng the Orang Utan,
it plays TiAmo by Liu Liyang & Arron Yan. HAHAHAHA!

That's BF ringtone when he calls me previously.
Orang Utan = BF.



Big smiles!

The weather was perfect, kept wanting to rain but it didn't.
So it was cooling and all.



I was being disrespectful to the Ah Mah cause she has a straw fan and I didn't.
I was jealous.



wtf.




Please line up for the perfect wife material.
She cooks, clean but I can't promise she'll be home by 7pm every night cause she stayed at my place till 11pm last night.

And no she's not a Vietnamese bride from local bride agencies.



Okay, my mum looked super egg-cited.



LEH BIT!
Actually, is it a lehbit, or a hair?

lehbit = Rabbit.
Hair = Hare.

WHAT!? NOT FUNNY MEH!?




Ohhh pure white creatures always spells innocence.....




.
.
.
.
.
.



Or maybe not.




*Cover eyes*





Hello CANDY!
I took a picture with you last time remember?!




I thought you were my prince charming but in the end I realised you're a Female.

So you're my princess charming =D



Croco Krunch.


...

I suddenly feel like I'm getting silly making up stupid names for the animals.

BAH.




Eggcited.

Sorry, can't resist.
Croc eggs!


Crown Pigeons!

Tong said they look like peacocks.
But naaaaah.

Look-alikes don't the job of scaring me.
Oh btw, if you're lost, I'm afraid of peacocks.




*Slurp*




I IS A FAST MOVING GIANT PUFFERFISH!

I asked baby if our pufferfish will grow this big.
He said yeah, ever so casually.

O_O




That's me!
Okay, no I'm a baboon.



I take a stupid photo,
and you know ah...

MY HAIR IS FAB!
It shines like no one's biz!
HAHAHA!

Why do penguins and baboons get crated together?



Squirrel is eating... a... gecko...

So that's the karma of the gecko that fell on my head from a tree the previous time.


We are different but we're similar.

Okay I said that cause I ran out of things to say.




And here they are, my parents and bf staring at the waters for that giant fish.

Arapaima!

My dearest BF spotted a leftover fish after the feeding session and he decided to feed the arapaima with it.

...


In the end ALL OF US were startled by the giant's sudden appearance and gobbling the fish up.

BF said he saw the fish head but too late to back away before it opened its mouth.
He jumped backwards in surprise. Heng, if he jump forward I guess I'll see none of him left.





OKAY!

END OF ENTRY!


LALALALALA!


Randomly,
I have extremely regular menses.
It came on the exact day I calculated.

So that meant I'm happy and healthy!


HAHAHA!

Actually no one needs to know about this.
But I just feel like typing it.


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Meeting Leaking and Tong for dinner laters.

LALALALA!

No comments: