Wednesday, April 07, 2010


I CAN HAS PICTURES TO UPLOAD!

But I totally forgotten about them.
You know women, once they get into a mood swing, nothing matters.

I can, is, will, shall, am so gonna update....





Tomorrow?


I guess?


Muahehehehehehehehehe.


Got excuse one!
I'm very tired now, to the extent I cabbed home from Boon Lay...
West back to east okay.
Even the cab uncle said: "wa, very NEAR hor!"

But I had a wonderful day!
My bf pampered me with kitkat.
Kit kat only! But enough, cause he knows I love chocs.

I asked him to bring me shopping and he said OK!
Say only, but I'm happy for that moment.
Haha.

We had a hella day trying to relocate the Yamato Shrimps.
LEAKING! THEY EAT OUR PLANTS!
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!

Now they are in the shrimp tank outside.
I hope they don't end up nomnom-ing on my fire red shrimp frys.
Wait, are they fire red or cherry shrimps?

Erh.
I'll check tomorrow. lol.

BRB!

No comments: