Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ah.
Valentine's tomorrow and Jeslene Lee shall spend the day with:

FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
I'm bloody single and damn happy about it.
Uh, maybe 70% happy.
BUT still happy alrights!

There are a lot of overdue pictures that I have not uploaded.
Just plain lazy.
But I shall update all in one go soon.
Soon, lah.

--

School today is CRAP.
CRAP!
ARGH!
Its pretty funny how school manage to drain us more than anything else with just a few hours.
How come we can not lose calories by studying?
=(

--

My yearly tradition for Valentine's:






Choc Chip cookies!
Had some feedbacks from my family and Tong.
They think its good =)

I've baked only for those I will see tomorrow and on Friday.
Therefore... Sorry to all my other friends =\

I think my house is a treasure cove.
My dad managed to dig the heartshape tray out of nowhere.
I thought I don't have one and almost bought one loh.
HENG ah.

I made both round and heartshape cookies =D
My little toaster can do wonders lol.
TONG IS BRAVE!
She sat RIGHT in front of the bowl of dough.
And she helped with the baking.
DOUGH LEH!
She has a cert to prove her phobia of dough loh!
Good girl! =D

(I keep hearing "Xiao Tong! Xiao Tong!" from the drama my parents are watching now)

--

Vday plans:

Movie with the ladies!
Dinner with the Family!

Good enough lah!
People with a date, have fun tomorrow!
=DDDD

No comments: