Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bimbostical entry below.
=D

Tuesday...
Well, I'm in holiday mood already.
I'm not heading for school tomorrow, as its a half-day.

Its a rather short day for me today, which is good.
I love short days, short and sweet.

After lunching in school with anne, tong and carrie (budget lah)
Tong and I took a cab down to Ang Mo Kio to collect the shoes I bought from a Xiang Xiang Spree.

I've fallen in love with Xiang Xiang ever since Hui showed me the pretty pink slippers they have there.
Never got a chance to buy any from them cause I have not developed the spree/online shopping addiction.
NOW!

Muahahahaha.

Anyway, the quality of the shoes are GREAT~
Can I show off?
Pretty please?





I modeled the heels for my dad and he said they look great on my feet.
SO HAPPY~
Both are of very reasonable prices.
Say, with handling fees... 15bucks a pair?

WOOHOO~
I love Japanese Measurements, they suit my feet more than the usual 37/38 sizes in SG.
And I enjoyed the spree, thanks faith!
Great spree organizer =)

Tong said she will join future sprees from Xiang Xiang.
I'm prepared to, too, to buy boots from Xiang Xiang, they cost 24bucks there and they aer gorgeous.

LALALALALA.

Since we are (or rather, I AM) in the topic about sprees,
one of the sprees I joined had its pacels stuck in China's snowstorm.
And the shipping company refused to send it to the organizer.
Now she updated us saying she will receive the parcels after all, and send out items that are not damaged.
For items that are, the supplier is willing to exchange for us.

Must be hard on the organizer as will as the suppliers.
There's a reason why I like LJ sprees more, they tend to be more organized and trustable.
Not saying blogger sprees are not, but its just something about the LJ system.
Maybe its the feedback system. Hmm.

--

I saw a fat fat kitty while waiting for my spree organizer to open the door for me.
Pretty kitty!
FAT!
And love humans.
They told me its cause everyone is friendly to her.
Tong was terrified, me? Im in love. LOL.

Saw alot of clothes in AMK hub.
Tempted.
But not now.
BWAH!


Hungry. =(

Btw, made up with paul already.
=)

No comments: