Sunday, February 24, 2008

Haven't been entertaining anyone with pictures, thus this post.
I'm feel a lil giddy still, ever since Yuan Xiao.
That was like from last Thursday till now?
Tried not to have any painkillers, but ended up relying on it again.
Can't afford to have a headache for school tomorrow.

Yesterday, headed out with Yan, Leaking and Tong.
Shopping cures, you know.
I bought the thick belt I set eyes on since the last time we visited Far East.
And also white shorts for $12.90.
And an eyelash curler that can be used to threaten people.
Uh, just coz it flips out like a knife.


Spent quite some money, but contented.


Met up with the AS people at 7plus.
We were having dinner together cuz my Tim is going back to KL.
For like, really long. =(
Dinner venue was @ Simei Eastpoint, a place named Eighteen Chiefs.

Hiyu Jie decided on it as they had quite some good reviews online about their food.
So we tried.

Overall, they have quite impressive service.
And I'm talking about a cafe which is not charging any service charge.
They operate like what Cartel used to.
Write orders on a paper and then pay up, then just wait for your food.


The student meal is rather cheap, say, $5?
Drinks, Meal and Ice cream.

I had their Salmon Baked Rice with creamy white sauce.
They have a variety of sauces and ingredients that you can mix and match.
And all rather affordable.

And they serve really weird drinks.
Like oreo with root beer and ... I forgot, its called Black Beauty and I'm... well.
The taste is exquisite.
Actually its just cause I don't know to describe that taste.


After dinner, we headed back to my house for some drinks.
Red wine.
I had none, with my headache, the wine will only kill.
I finished up my novel and headed to sleep.
I heard the others stayed up till 4am in the morning playing truth or dare.

--


Today,
We sent Tim off for his flight.
I'm gonna miss him man.
He's one of my favourite males around.

We had breakfast, toasts and eggs, at the airport.
They told me I overdressed.
But I was wearing a dress with a belt coz I can't be bothered to match any tops and bottoms.
Fine, I just like to look good and feel good, yeah?


Gave Tim a huge hug and said the good-byes.
I wouldn't be seeing him until the end of the year, and its still unconfirmed.

Missing him already. =(
Drop by more to my blog, Tim!

-

Pictures, very much overdued.



My lazy keyboardist.
Sofas in the performing studio is perfect for sleeping, i tell you.


Fishes in the school's pond.

All are babies. And that's not all i the pond. Millions of babies. Goodness.

Lets all not look down on reproduction.



I came home to see this sight of serenity. They just look very happy, eh?


Craziness in school, nevertheless.


The mango smoothie Tong and I shared in breko's. Can only say it sucked.

Yan's mocha wadever was good tho.


And this, is that Black beauty drink. Root beer and oreo and whatevers.


Sinful indudge, but I cannot resist baked rice.

And Salmon.

And cheese.

Ahh!


Neither can I resist kittens. =\

--

Caught up with Paul. I haven't seen him for quite some days. To be honest I sorta missed him.

Maybe I just need someone to ask about me time to time, to make me feel cared for.

But who doesnt?

--

My laptop crashed cuz of some unknown reasons, said my brother.

Project have to be redone. Bless me.

No comments: