Sunday, February 03, 2008

Had a great day today!
Everything went well and I'm really happy now!

My day started with meeting up with a buyer and a mad rush to Douby for practice.
My mad rush saved me from being late.
I was really early as a matter of fact.
When I reached Hark Music, the doors were still closed.
So I waited.

David opened the doors for me soon after =P

Decided to sing Yi Ren Yi Ban for the concert after all.
Wanted to ask Wei Qi from Carissa's group to help with the guitar playing.
But Alan thought of David and ta-da, he's playing for us.

I went all silent when he came in with the guitar.
I was just SHY okay.
My team mates thought other wise.
Baaah.
They teased me to nothingness.

Speaking of them, they are really...
BU KE QI with me now.
This is what we call familiarity.

The four of us shared two umbrellas to get to the station.
Tat sin with Wei and I with alan.
Non-stop teasing on the way.
Lol.

Alan headed to Harbourfront with me =)
Met up with Ching, Kai and Roman and we headed for dinner @...


The Mussel Guys @ Vivocity!
Initially wanted Hog's Breath.
But budget lah, so~

The birthday girl (belated lah.)

The view from our seats =) Gloomy skies again.

The atmosphere and all is rather good.
The staff are nice too.
Prices are reasonable.

I had the Pan Fried Dory with Fragrant Rice and it cost $13.90++, with soup of the day and coffee/tea.



The Mushroom Soup they served was rather good.
It melts in your mouth, the cream.
I don't really like cream soups, but this scored.
Perhaps its just cuz its salty enough. =P


Both Roman and Ching had Aglio and...
Eh... I just think the potions are too small.
$9.90, and you can add toppings (prawns etc) with extra charge, of course.
Taste... To me its rather good.
Roman said New York New York had better though.


That's my dish and KaiLin's Pan Grilled Chicken with sausages.
Her is good, the chicken was placed on top of mashed potatos and the sausages are tasty.
Hers cost $15.90++, was a set.

As for mine, the dory is overcooked in my opinion.
The rice is nice though.
Not too bad, overall.



Random picture of Ching Ling.
She's the birthday girl after all, pictures of her cannot be less. =D


Kai and Ro.
Thanks Roman, for ordering ice cream and footing the bill!
Appreciated, really, you just gave me more money to shop =P

Yours truly, with ching's extra fingers.

She's my sweetheart!
Oh, the eldest of my daughters.
Hee!


What's with that look?



Headed home soon after by train with Kai.
I think I have never-ending topics to chat about with her.
Talk about friendship, we've been friends for 8 whole years.

Can I matchmake her with Alan?
As in my pianist Alan?

=DD

I got myself bangles from Forever 21.
Happy enough.
Another long day tomorrow and soon, Chinese New Year =)

Shoes collection on Tuesday!
Can't wait to see the shoes.

=D

No comments: