Saturday, February 16, 2008

You made me think of you
on a very special day
that we never spent together ever before

When its all over
you made me think of you
Again
and again

Hey,
I'm thinking of you
but not as much
simmering
losing it
saying goodbye
a memory
and something to cherish

I heard you
Do you hear me?

--

Just got home from practice
feeling fine
just a little messed up

My dears cheered me
With singing
I can hear their voices in my mind now
Echoing melodiously

--

Cooking today was horrifying
Aiyai.

--

Vday spent with Tong and Kailin.
Sakae (Ms Chen is not the only one having sakae that day blah)
And Kung Fu Dunk.

Cried till my make up got messed up.

Took pictures to celebrate the day.
Now I have pictures from last year and this year's vday
=)

--


I'm in love with my friends =)
So, do I need a man?

No comments: