Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm thinking of:

Food number 1, Traditional Toast, french toast, eggs and tea breakfast.
I'm just HUNGRY.






Food number 2: Mutton cooked by Maryanne's Mummy.
Oh goodness. I MISSED IT!
I felt the drool coming...




Thinking of how tired I looked recently.
Loads of people commenting that I slimmed recently.
Have to be the stress, I tell you.
From what?

Singing lah, school lah.
And personal matters.



And of course, tomorrow's concert.
I hope I will do well.
Lyrics, please stay in my mind.

--

Really tired out today.
I had rehearsals yesterday night and it was delayed.

So instead of 9pm, we only started at coming 10pm.
Was pretty restless by then, but those people never fails to cheer me up.
Didn't get much criticisms from Amos.
Which is good.

He said something that I felt was really a boost of confidence.

"You guys are going to stand on this platform tomorrow. As small as this stage might be, you are having a chance that all the others sitting down there tomorrow don't. You are standing here because we know you have the potential, the voice and all that the others watching you tomorrow might not have. Let that be a drive for you."

Oh, so true.
I hope that will serve as a boost of confidence to me as well.

HUAT AH!

Anyway, I reached home only at 1230am.
Slept at 2am, and woke at 530am.

Now you can imagine how tired I was.
I rather not sleep actually, at least I won't feel that lethargic.
Mwah......


Vanity rocks.
Even if you are ugly. =D

SNORES.

No comments: