Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hey there people!

Finally, what's supposed to be the worst is over.
The concert is over.
I'm pretty drained up and tired.

Comments were quite positive, I'm glad.
At least I didn't sound bad during the 7songs, which all I am either singing the lead or the harmonizing.
I've heard a small bit of Xiao Qing Ge from my mum's phone and the harmonizing was near perfect.

And we did't sound strained or what.
I thought I did.
But when I said that, my friends will say I have too high of expectations.

We've got a few lyric here and there wrong.
But we continued fine.
I'm still trying hard to be presentable on stage, you know, trying not to sway around uneccsarily.


Usually, when I'm done with my concerts and performances, I will be high on the concert mood.
But today.
Sigh.
Let's just say something undesirable happened to our band.
Though everything is resolved now, I really hope everyone will cheer up.
Its a strain on our group and I felt that, well, I'm just really worried.
Hopefully everything is fine now and we, Yi Ren Yi Ban, are still together.

I don't want to seperate, espcially when chemistry is so hot now.

--

Next few performances would be out of the performing studio.
Out of Hark Music...

And into Malls like IMM and such.
Its another step for us, I'm looking forward to it.
Not anyone has this chance, ya know.

Sorry for sounding gloomy.
Everything basically went great, except for the last part.
I'm sure we enjoyed the day, nevertheless.

=D

Thanks to Tong, Carrie, Yan, Leaking, Raymund, Joel and of course my Mummy for coming!
Muahs!

No comments: