Monday, March 17, 2008

I AM ON AFTER CONCERT HIGHNESS!

The Real Singer competition second round today is blasting hell good, I tell you.
But something upsetting is that aaron was eliminated =(

Yes, I went to lunar again, despite some unhappiness =\
Well, too long a story, let's just say I have some information from insiders.
Ya anyway, I met up with Carissa for some shopping.
Can I say I'm proud cause I bought NOTHING?

ANYHOO!
Had dinner at Central, at Subway (I cannot live without Tuna, either)
And we walked to Lunar.
Its actually quite near,
NOW i know how to get there from the station!

Right, so despite having some freaking cramps...
(So I was right, the depression yesterday was PMS)
I had 4 sips of vodka coke, that's not a crime, right?
=D

Tonight's show is woo hoo, great!
Sin did well, to be honest his version of Amen by Penny dai made me close my eyes and listen.
I have to admit, I had tears in my eyes lah, just a lil.
Thought of something, its just the lyrics =\

Neway, the next big BAO DIAN!
Its Alex, aka the vocal instructor of Hark, and a member of superband first season's J3.
Versus.......

TINGTING.
I couldn't bring myself to leave.
oth of them are too good to be missed.
I can only say, my goosebumps all fell.
ALL FELL.

That is HOW GOOD they were.
I have to practice hard now, if I ever want to win them.
Go go Jes!

Pictures un-uploaded.
CRAMPS.
Need to shower...
LOL.

AHHHHH!
HIGHNESS!

No comments: