Saturday, March 22, 2008

Really, these days I could hardly find anything to update about.
And weird, its not like I'm not out these few days ya know.
Perhaps its just that nothing interesting happened.

Hmm..

Oh.

Couldn't sleep well for the past few days.
I was playing Tetris in my dreams you know.
That is SOOOO logical!
Why would I play Tetris in my dreams?
I haven't been playing it since like, my gameboy colour game went kapok.

Don't know why I was trying so hard to make the bricks disappear =\

--

To dream that you are playing a video game, represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, it suggests that you are trying to escape and not confront the stress and problems in your real life. Consider the type of video game for additional insights.


--

OOOKAY...
Am I forcing everyone?
This I've gotta... admit...
I think I did.

So, if I'm trying to make bricks disappear in lines altogether.
Does that mean in my heart I really want to solve or escape problems all at once?
Tsk, tsk.

--

I uh...
Hmmm.
I thought of something interesting just now but I forgot what was it.

I remembered!

Just now when I was with Tong and Kailin for tong's break
My phone rang and it was a foreign number.
I picked up to see what's up, cuz I have quite a few friends overseas and they do travel around.

A female voice asked me with a china accent, if I could speak chinese.
I was like thinking, typical, typical...
So I spoke in English.

"Hello? May I know who am I speaking to?"

SHE HUNG UP IMMEDIATELY.

I checked the number on google.
China company.
Tea leaves... ?

uh, whatever.

But anyway, been buying working clothes all over again.
I look old, man.
Monday's the official interview, and to be honest, I'm not even nervous.
Somehow it just seemed fine.
Maybe its CDP's fault.

--

Something else is that Top One, the ktv behind Bugis Junction...
Tat Sin said it sucked.
He told me that when he went today, the place is weird... with weird lightings...
Touch screen menu... Bad service...
But the sound system sucked, echo is way too loud and unadjustable.
The music is sometimes loud, sometimes soft.


I wanted to try Top One...
But seems like its not a good idea.
=\

Speaking of Sin,
Lunar tomorrow. =)

ahhhhhhh.
I feel so RESTLESS!

I said I have nothing to update about and I wrote so much.
The power of boredom.

I could stay with my guitar at home the whole freaking day.

No comments: