Wednesday, March 26, 2008


想念我们一起唱歌的时候。

因该还有机会吧?
只是那时候,电子钢琴前不会是之前的他了。

HAAAAAI!

--

I feel a little...
emo.
A LITTLE only.

I feel really empty these days,
Maybe its cause I didn't have the chance to sing.
Or perform.

HELP!

Someone kidnap me to Kbox for some singing session pleaaaase?

A certain stupid someone just ruined my mood.
Why must things be so sticky when it comes to that person?
Its been really long, ya know?



--

I spend the whole freaking day at home doing practically nothing.
I woke up at 12pm (yes, i know I si bei 好命)
Then I just slacked...

So I decided to groom myself.
As in, have a good shower, have a good scrub (thanks to carrie's body scrub) and clear all freaky callus on my feet.

Then I strummed my guitar...
Had some small inspirations for composition.
Then...

I continued Diner Dash.


....

SUCH A UNFRUITFUL DAY CAN!

--





But I'm still gonna spend tomorrow this way.
I'm not going to have time to slack after I start work yeah.

--

Online shopping. please go away.
You are so so tempting but I'm so so poor.

--

Bought the wedges I wanted since 3 months ago yesterday.
=D
So happy.

--

有些时候,一些简单的东西
能让我更快乐。

=D

Loves, darlings =D

--

Lucks to Tong for orientation tomorrow.
Blur Jeslene thought today is Thurs lols.

No comments: