Monday, March 10, 2008


I WISH TOMORROW'S QUESTIONS ARE LIKE THAT!
But impossible lah.
Taking a small break from studying.
Its raining outside and its cold.

I'm spending this emo, cold night trying to defeat Public Relations?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyhoo, I have half the book in my head.


Blogger is still biting my tail.
I still can't upload photos in mass.
How irritating, when I have masses of pictures to put up.
Just my luck then, since Yun's blogger is working fine.


The few pictures I managed to upload.
My pretty BOO and I, outside PS waiting for cab.
Oh man, how I wish I'm pubbing instead of buying myself, commiting suicide with books.


Taken in the huanted toilet of Lunar.
Its not that huanting looking lah, tong.
They just wanna have the old shanghai look.
At least we don't have to dig holes and shit in them okay.
My belt shone so brightly till I look as if I have a hole in my tummy.
...
I have to get back to studying.
Ciao.
(JESLENE WAILS)

No comments: