Monday, March 31, 2008

Being Ms OL Jeslene isn't at all fun.


Have to blame it on myself since I was the one who decided to get a job of such nature.
As well as returning home too late last night.
With just 4 hours of sleep, I survived through the first day of work.

Kai and I had desks side by side.
I can throw her hippo at her anytime I want to.

We did filing, labeling, scanning, recording of incoming mails (yes you ISP admin students. recording of mails. 8marks question eh.)
Distributing of mails and some other minor things.
All these can be really tiring.
Just scanning will take me at least 45mins, standing, unpicking the staples and stapling back again.

Ho, dee ho.
We are already pretty super.


Don't give me that skeptical look leh.

Lunch came pretty fast, and being noobs around the area,
we decided to take a walk outside.
Bad choice.
Tanjong Pagar, lunch?
You should thank the heavens when you get a place to sit, ya know?




View from my office.
Oh, I loath it.




We settled down at this taiwanese bubble tea cafe.
Had this set, black pepper chicken rice with egg and jasmine green tea.
Not cheap, $5.50.
But really filling.
Good enough.

Soon it was back to work, work and more work.
Nora, our supervisor (yes tong, NORA) is our senior in Siglap Sec.
Surprising.

Boss seems a lil... scary.




We shall live on.
Hopefully we'll get a hang of everything soon.

Please miss the 24hours online Jeslene lee.

No comments: