Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Let me be a meanie for this paragraph:

Its an unwritten rule of sprees online, when you are posted with the confirmations of your orders and you replied, you cannot back out. Especially after you kept smsing me for details and I make the effort to do a meetup when I'm not the organizer of the spree and its convenient for you cause you stay at my area. I already warned you that the spree is going slow so if you can't wait, don't even bother.

Please be more thoughtful before you set your mind to order something.
Not like I haven't warned you.

This shall serve as a lesson to me, as a buyer as well as a seller.

--

Now we all know opening a blogshop isn't the least easy.

--

I haven't been updating.
And quite a few impact-ful events landed on me.
The greatest blow to me have to be Alan.
He decided to terminate his performing team contract and leave us after all.
I'm pretty upset by this.

Sometimes I'm just too naive.
I thought I was complicated but I tend not to see the other side of issues when I get too happy with current situations.
People come and go, and I have to accept it, right?

Yeah, I have to.

--

I hardly get disturbed by unhappy things for long.
And I hardly get unhappy when I'm NOT having pms.

--

People who endured my moody woody mood,
I'm sorry.
Can't promise I will perk up quickly,
but I can promise I still joke around and be myself unless something else pisses me off.

=)
I don't want my mouth to be forced open to reveal my spinach clogged teeth.
Nor would I want my hair to become wiggly twirly like the typical cirle-with-lines sun.

--

At least there are things to look forward to.
Like Zouk this saturday.
And pubbing this Sunday.


Not to mention exams next tues and wed =.=
And then I shall graduate.


Buh bye!

No comments: